Friday 27 July 2012

Firsts

Every girl has a first.

A first crush... A first kiss... A first boyfriend... A first mistake... A first heartbreak... A first great loss...

Every girl has a first love...

So I've had my first crush and many more after that to follow... I've had my first kiss and not that many after... I've had my first boyfriend and my first heartbreak... I've had my first mistake and a my first giant mistake after that... I've had my first great loss...

And now I met you, I'm wondering if you might be my first true love... And maybe my first and only forever...

But all of this still feels like a dream, unreal!

This all feels like something out of a story yet to be told, something imagined on a rainy day. Something yet to be understood. Something every girl would dream about.

I dream about you at night. I dream about your arms around me. I dream about you just being with me. Smiling at me. Being with me.

I think about you at day. All day, every day. I think about what you're doing, how you're feeling, if you're thinking about me. I think about us and how perfect it could be.

And then I think about how hard I'm going to hit the floor if you don't catch me.

Do you have any intention of catching a falling damsel in distress.

Do you have any intentions of making this forever.

Do you have any intention of being mine and making me yours.

Do you have any intention of being as serious as I feel about you.

Will you be my first love, my forever. Can I be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment