Monday 6 August 2012

No one else but you

This is too perfect to be real.

How can somebody, once a stranger, become somebody who means the world to me in a matter of months.

You were once a stranger, we met by accident, nothing planned. We became acquaint by choice, and friendship bloomed by time. Then I fell for you - and I fell hard, my face lay planted.

I was mesmerized by your eyes. Addicted to the sound of your voice. Yearning for the feeling of your arms around me. Dreaming about the day you kiss me. Wishing for you to be mine.

My world crashed when I found out you belonged to somebody more beautiful than I could ever be.

I made peace with His plans for me. I realised that I need you in my life and that it would be fine with me if you were my friend for the rest of my life. So friendship it was.

We were friends and I tried being a friend, as a friend should be. Ignoring the longing feeling. Ignoring the dreams. Ignoring the wishes. Not getting my hopes up. Trusting in what ever His plans were for me. I had peace that everything will work out as it should.

Then your world started spinning and I was there for support. It hurt me that you got hurt. By no means did I like the fact that you were unhappy. I didn't like the fact that you weren't smiling.

Then you used me. A desperate act to fix something broken. That was too much for me to handle, so I tried living my life without you in it. Not talking to you. Trying and miserably failing not thinking about you. It was impossible to keep the dreams of you away. I lasted two days.

Then everything changed.

I realised that I really can't live my life without you in it.

I remembered that everything happens for a reason and that there is a reason why we meet the people in our lives.

I realised that every person crosses your path, either to become a part of your life, or to teach you a life-lesson.

So I made peace with the fact that you might be the next lesson I should learn.

Then I fell in love with you and now I can't imagine my life without you.

You came into my life, but a stranger, now I dream of spending eternity with you ♥

1 comment:

  1. I so didn't know you have a blog!!! so following you.... ps - the other 2 blogs it doesnt want me to... fix so I can spy,

    Glad you had an "epiphany" with him in your life.

    ReplyDelete