Thursday 30 August 2012

I need you

Have you ever just felt like crying. For no imaginable reason.

You can't decide if it's tears of joy, tears of longing, tears regret or tears of complete sadness.

Have you ever felt this sensation of an emotional roller-coaster. Unable to understand or control the effect.

The feeling of wanting to be solitaire, but afraid of being alone.

It's times like these when you realize that you haven't heard that special somebodies voice in quite a while. When you realize that you've been dreaming the dreams of eternity. Those terrifyingly beautiful dreams that occupy your days, your memories, your life.


I wake up every morning wanting to kiss you. I wake up hoping to find your arms around me. I wake up wishing you were here. I wake up realizing that my reality is so much better than any dream I'll ever have. I wake up knowing that you won't just walk away.

I have this strange heartbeat, one I'm not familiar with. A heartbeat that make me wonder. A heartbeat that keeps me awake some nights. A heartbeat that I cherish. A heartbeat that beats for you.

I have this terrifying feeling that I never want to think about, but thinking about it is inevitable. I have a fear of losing you. I have a fear of never seeing you again. I have a fear that this is all just a dream and that I'm imagining everything. I have a fear that I'll wake up one day and realize that I made everything up.

I need to see you again. I need to hear your voice. I need to feel your hands in mine. I need your arms around me. I need to know that this is real life. I need to know that you really feel about me the way you say you feel.

I need to kiss your lips. Wrap my fingers in yours. Feel your arms around my body. Hear your voice. Listen to your heartbeat. Smell your cologne. And make this real. In short, I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment