Sunday 4 August 2013

Just another one of those


I've been told a few times that you'r a good person to have around, just because you're happy within yourself and you don't need other people's acceptance. What I've come to realize, is that you might not need other people's acceptance, but you hurt the people around you and you just don't care. And I've decided that I don't want to be just another one of those people. For the world consists of more than just you and your needs. This world consists of more than just me and my world. The world consists of more than just one person and their needs. This world is a web of personalities, each reacting in a different way when life hands them lemons.

I wonder how life would be if you had to live with every single person in your life, before you get the chance to decide whether or not you like somebody or not. Before I had to live with you, I thought you were a pretty okay type of person. Now that I live with you, I realize there's more than meets the eye.

You don't care about any other person's opinion. You feel that you are always right and there's nothing to it. You keep rectifying me when you feel that I don't know what I'm talking about. Well guess again, I actually do know what I'm talking about. You should stop and realize that you're not the only person with a degree behind you name. You're not the only person with an opinion. You're not the only person who knows what they're talking about. You're the only person with dreams and goals. You're not the only person with challenges in your life. You're like a parasite in my life from which I just cannot run. Well at least not for now.

Knowing this, I realize that I'm afraid of my own future. I can easily adapt to any personality I have to live with - even if the person has little annoying habits. What if the man in my life can't live with my little annoying habits?

Will he be able to handle me 24/7?

I guess the answer for that is yes. For when the right person comes along - everything might not be perfect, but everything works out to the best. And your other puzzle piece will be able to handle you at your worst as well as at your best. For the perfect fit is not a perfect person, but a person who loves another perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment