Sunday 30 September 2012

Worst to worse

The worst thing, is losing a friend. Worse than that, is losing yourself. To know that you're busy grabbing the steering wheel back from God - and not having any control over it, while knowing that it's wrong.

The worst thing is when people underestimate you. Worse than that is when you underestimate yourself.

The worst thing is being negative. Worse than that is not doing anything positive to change that.

The worst thing, is not knowing who you are. Worse than that is to know who you are, but being too afraid to be yourself.

The worst thing is to be alone. Worse than that, is being around millions of people and still feeling alone.

The worst thing is when you disappoint yourself. Worse than that, is when you see the disappointment in somebody else's eyes, to hear it in somebody else's voice.

The worst thing is to recognize that you are weak as a person. Worse than that is when you give your very best - and it still isn't good enough.

The worst thing is not having the strength to do something. Worse than that, is not looking for strength in the right place. And even worse than that is when you know that you're looking for strength in the wrong place.

The worst thing is when you keep postponing matters, because you're afraid to do something. Worse than that is when you don't know what you're afraid of.

The worst thing is being sad. Worse than that is when you have to hide the pain.

The worst thing is to disagree with people. Worse than that, is having to keep quiet about your opinion.

The worst thing is when you want to be quiet. Worse than that is when, due to circumstances, you can't be quiet.

The worst thing is seeing you. Even worse than that is actually wanting to see you, wanting to talk to you, but the memories hurt too much.

The worst thing is falling in love. Even worse than that, is knowing you don't even stand a chance.

The worst thing is to know how awesome your day will be, if you just start your day right. Worse than that, is not starting your day right.

Who am I? Where do I fit in? What is my purpose? Why am I here? How do I have to live, if I want to live right? How should I deal with others? How do I unload? How do I stay positive every day? How do I stay me, without changing me?
(3 Aug 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment