Sunday 28 October 2012

Still my knight in shining armour

Every girl needs a guy that will stay, no matter what happens. I think I might have found that one person that will stay by my side - even when I go through my emotional dips.

I have found my knight in shining armor. My angel in the dark and protector in the light.

I have found the person who will be with me and love me, no matter what I throw at him.

I have these unfortunate moments I go through. I have these dips, where I get depressed without any reason. Then my mind takes a turn for the worst and think at a hundred miles an hour - should it be that slow. Unfortunately, I had another lapse when you were at your busiest and I felt a bit neglected.

Fortunately I have this amazing person in my life - they call them friends - who told me to tell you how I felt, because (she said) that sometimes you guys need to know how we feel. So I told you and you said that you realized that you were neglecting me. You said that you felt bad about it and that you would make up for it.

I don't need to go on fancy dates, or extreme places, or anything too expensive. I just need somebody to constantly talk to. Somebody who will make time to listen to what I have to say - well at least read what I have to say and reply constantly. I understand when you, or I, have to work and we don't have that much time. But the times I know you're not busy, I would love for you to talk to me.

I'm a handful and I need somebody with strong hands and a gentle nature. Who will be able to handle me at any given time, without losing patience with me.

I think I found you. I think I finally found somebody who's willing to handle me at my worst. I found somebody who loves me for me and who will stick with me through thick and thin.

I found you, or you found me, but we're in this together and together we will make this world jealous. It will be you and I against all odds, against anything the world throws in our direction. And I think it's safe to say that I do really love you, not because of everything you've done for me. I love you for loving me. I love you, because of the person you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment